Monday, February 11, 2013

Lately, I've Been Taking Some Photos...

Absentee, here.

I've been busy getting back into the groove of school, and quite a few other things. but instead of taking you through each and every little detail from the past month (going back to the march, of course), I'll share some of my favorite shots from my 365 challenge and little bits of my days.



Roommate Julia, and Matt at the White House


Lincoln Memorial



The tourists, layered and frozen to the core


Paparazzi moment



The Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception in Washington, D.C.


13, 000 faithful at one beautiful vigil mass



This young man inspires me to stand up for what I believe in



My beauteous roommate, Kimberly. 





Little sister all grown up going to her sadie hawkins dance 



Oh, and yes. I am dying of happies as I take adventures with my new 60d.
Pinch me am I really living this good and amazing life?

Happy Monday, all. 

k

"Happy are thy men, and happy are thy servants, who stand always before thee, and hear thy wisdom"
2 Chronicles 9: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment